Our Global Success Story
- PFN was established in 2018 by the combination of two of the most respected nonwoven companies in the world, Pegas Nonwovens and First Quality Nonwovens.
- We have a dynamic, diverse work force of over 900 team members.
- Our nonwoven fabrics are used in products, such as Baby Diapers, Adult Incontinence, Feminine Hygiene products, Medical Gowns, Wipes, and Industrial and Agricultural applications. Click on our products to find out more.
- We are driven to develop and supply the most innovative nonwoven fabrics to offer the highest level of comfort, protection, and strength at the best value.
- We continuously improve our quality systems, learning every day, to do our part to take care of the millions of mothers, fathers, babies, men and women, that come in contact with our fabrics.
- We take great pride in offering personalized customer service to stream line the supply chain.
- Our global foot print with state-of-the-art nonwoven production equipment allows us to provide tailor-made solutions for local products and markets, while leveraging the global scale.
- Our production facilities are located in four countries on three continents: Czech Republic, USA, Egypt and South Africa.
- Our headquarters are located in Prague.